Today Carson is 8 months old! This time last year we had just found out that he was a he, and now he’s been here for 8 months and I can’t remember life without him! We are so blessed!
For Sarah Ann and Reece’s 8 month posts, I posted 8 things I loved about this stage, so now I get to add to my list about my time with my newest sweet boy…
1. I love hearing him “talking” on the monitor when he wakes up in the morning, and I absolutely love the big smile he gives me when I got to get him out of his bed.
2. Oh, I absolutely adore his toothy grin. He is currently getting two more top teeth and it’s so cute!
3. He is going to be a total mess. I can see it coming. He sits in the bumbo on the counter in the mornings while I finish getting ready, and he pulls everything out of my makeup basket every single morning. He also recently discovered the DVDs on the bookshelf in our living room and he is constantly pulling them off.
4. Carson man likes to be near me at all times. When I’m in the kitchen he usually hangs out in his little car walker, and boy can he move it all over the place. I have to watch out for my toes, because he tries to run them over!
5. He loves food! I definitely don’t think I’m going to have to worry about him being a picky eater. He has had lots of types of baby food and some table food too including bread, biscuits, tater tots, mac and cheese, green beans, peaches, and mashed potatoes. He also makes this grunting noise when I stop feeding him.
6. He is such a flexible baby. He just totally goes with the flow. He is a champ at going out to eat, playing during soccer practice, running errands and sitting in the buggy. I guess Sarah Ann, Reece, and I have made him an on-the-go person too, just like us!
7. He however is not a fan at all of nursery at church. Separation anxiety has set in, and in a major way. During church he can usually be found on someone’s hip walking up and down the hallways.
8. He has this little bit of hair on the top of his head that always sticks up, and it has to be one of the most adorable things I have ever seen! Oh, I love, love, love everything about this sweet boy!